The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University is well-known as one of the top business schools in the United States. But why do real MBA candidates choose Kellogg? What exactly does it take to get in? And how important is the GMAT in the admissions process?
In “Ask a Kellogg MBA: Admissions and GMAT FAQ”, we sit down with Yuan Geng, a Kellogg MBA and Director of GRE and TOEFL here at PrepScholar. She answers our questions about Kellogg MBA admissions and responds to some GMAT FAQ, including:
- Why Kellogg?
- What was the Kellogg MBA application process like when you applied?
- How important was your GMAT score as part of your Kellogg MBA admissions application?
- How did you study for the GMAT?
- Did you do anything to study for the GMAT that you wouldn’t recommend to students currently preparing for the test?
- What is your biggest piece of advice for students beginning the Kellogg MBA admissions process or applying to another business school?
Watch the video to hear her answers!
If you like the “Ask a ______ MBA: Admissions and GMAT FAQ” focus of this video, feel free to request an interview focused on a different business school in the YouTube comments! You can also check out our Ask a Wharton MBA video here.
To stay updated on our latest GMAT videos, you can subscribe to our new PrepScholar GMAT YouTube channel — we’ll have three new free videos every month.